Video Rating: 0 / 5
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) May 05, 2015
Dealing with injuries and medical expenses following a vehicle accident can be a strenuous and complicated task. Personal injury lawyers are excellent resources for accident victims throughout Bellevue, but not all lawyers are created equal. In their latest article, the Jones Firm gives the top 5 qualifications that injured individuals should search for when choosing a personal injury lawyer to handle their case.
Working with a lawyer on a personal injury case is a waste of time if the lawyer does not have a thorough understanding of the field. That is why the the Jones Firm’s top qualification is that victims choose a lawyer that is an skilled expert in the field of personal injury law. The article states that the best lawyers in Bellevue, “pursue excellence in their field of law in order to provide you with the best legal counsel and assistance they possibly can.”
Accident victims are further encouraged to select a personal injury lawyer that has valuable relationships with local doctors and clinics. Because some time is required for injury claims to be settled, charging for medical bills must often be postponed. Excellent injury attorneys have developed a network of relationships with doctors and clinics that are familiar with being flexible with the needs of different clients. This relationship can make it easier for accident victims to receive full compensation with as little hassle as possible.
Another important qualification for personal injury lawyers is that they be focused entirely on the client. The article discourages victims from partnering with the first attorney they find. Instead, injured individuals are encouraged to research and discover which attorneys in the Bellevue area have the best track record and have demonstrated commitment and care for their patients.
Dax Jones is a skilled personal injury attorney that offers expert legal services to accident victims throughout Bellevue. To learn more about the Jones Firm, visit his website at http://www.bellevuetrialattorney.com.
About The Jones Firm:
Lead by Dax Jones, J.D., The Jones Firm is a Bellevue-based personal injury law firm, representing clients throughout Washington. The Jones Firm responds to their clients’ needs with a client-focused approach and an unyielding determination to exceed their clients’ expectations.
The Jones Firm
400 108th Avenue NE Suite 209
Bellevue, WA 98004
Find More Attorney Press Releases
Any time a person is injured, that person experiences a personal injury. The law is designed to protect an individual from being harmed by other people or organizations. If a person experiences harm as a result of the actions of another person or organization, that person can file a personal injury claim. The claim will involve an attempt to demonstrate that either through negligence or as a result of willful or inadvertent actions, the person or organization caused the personal injury experienced by the aggrieved party.
The personal injury can happen by any of the following scenarios
1. A car accident: If someone runs a stop light or they hit you in another manner, this is grounds to seek the assistance of a personal injury lawyer. You did not ask to be hit by that individual. They were not paying attention to what they were doing, so it is only right that they make sure you are taken care of. However, you may have to take it to court in order to get the compensation you need for your pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages.
2. Animal bites: Animal attacks result in more than just bites and scratches. There is the fear of diseases, such as rabies. There is also the possibility of disability. This also results in lost wages and pain and suffering. Extensive surgeries may also be needed to repair the damages as much as possible.
3. Slips and falls: This is something that tends to happen on personal property. For example, the department store may not have properly blocked off a spill. An individual then steps in the wet area and they fall. Another example is a store that has left an obstacle in the aisle that was not seen. This can result in severe injury. Individuals can find themselves suffering from broken bones, severe sprains, tears, and even whiplash when this occurs.
4. Personal attacks: A personal attack is when an individual is attacked by another person. This could be a fight that renders a person disabled. If they have to have expensive medical attention, have lost wages, or are permanently disabled, this is grounds to see a personal injury lawyer.
5. Any injury on personal property: If you are on someone’s personal property and you become injured due to something that exists upon that property that the owner should have taken care of, see a personal injury lawyer. This could be anything from not taking care of ice on steps to falling through a weak floor and many more.
When you go to see your personal injury lawyer, you present them with evidence that shows that someone else was at fault. This includes any medical records, police reports, and anything else that you have to prove your case.
Once the personal injury lawyer evaluates the information, they are able to determine whether or not you have a case. If they do determine that you have a case, then they will take the next step in finding more information. From there, they will notify the proper entities of the lawsuit and file it in court.
From there, a court date will be scheduled and it will be time to prove your case so that you can receive the compensation that you need. This compensation is used to replace any monetary losses you have experienced because of the injury.
For more information on Personal Injury Law you can visit http://www.kevinlucey.com/
This is Jon from Indian SEO, you can check kevinlucey Website for Personal injury attorneys Portland